Actor ARYA'S unique search for his soulmate!

Actor ARYA'S unique search for his Soulmate!





Actor Arya posted a video Twitter on Tuesday to announce that he is looking to get married soon.

In the video, the 36-year-old actor admits that the rumor about his marriage, owing to a viral gym video, is true.

He moves on to say how he would be now looking for his Soulmate: "Normally, people would look for life partners at the workplace, through friends or family, or through matrimonial sites. But, I'm not like that. I do not have any major demands or conditions. If you like me and you think I'd be a good life partner, give me a call."

He ends the video saying that this video is not a joke or a prank and that it's his "life matter".

Sourced – The Indian Express

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Foot Shapes That Reveal Secrets about Your Personality

Theeran Adhikaram Ondru Movie Review – A power Packed performance by Karthi

CL(ASHES) Begins Australia Vs England